cubot official website Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeDISCUSSIONCUBOT PHONECUBOT ONE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to cubot forum!

user manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: user manual
    Posted: 18/Sep/2013 at 19:42
Got my Cubot One today and am very pleased with. Unfortunately there is only a verry, very smal, a real tiny manual in the box. Ich remember to have read about a thick one, a pdf-file that exists. Could you please tell me where to get it or at least a link where to find it.

Best regards max
innsbruck, austria
edyros2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote edyros2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Sep/2013 at 18:51
Originally posted by wema wema wrote:

Got my Cubot One today and am very pleased with. Unfortunately there is only a verry, very smal, a real tiny manual in the box. Ich remember to have read about a thick one, a pdf-file that exists. Could you please tell me where to get it or at least a link where to find it.

Best regards max
innsbruck, austria

A this link the User Manual
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw0T_rGQKv_TM19VXzhZTERQTnc/edit?usp=sharing
vH3gI4yT7c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vH3gI4yT7c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Dec/2013 at 10:12

accordingtohelainehughes

Sohecontinuedtoaskfordonationswhileheandhisfamilybegancleaningandorganizingwhattheyalreadybeengiven.Thedonationsincludedbags,clubs,uggsbootsforcheaptees,balls,shoes,cheapuggbootsukandtowels..AmongthetopcontendersisTiffMacklem,seniordeputygovernoroftheBankofCanadaandMr.Carneyrighthandman.HundredslineuptoentertheSenateChamberspillsintomultiplelevelsoftherotundaasSen.WendyDavis,DFortWorth,www.curvekillazmd.comfilibustersinanefforttokillanabortionbill,Tuesday,June25,2013,inAustin,Texas.
rrrrrr
051 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 051 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Jan/2014 at 22:30
I received a phone CUBOT GT90 without guidance.
Please
can you put a link to some user guide

Thanx a lot
Robert
chrisleon11590 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisleon11590 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Jan/2014 at 15:20
hi,
for security and protection you should case. In market many types cases are available. You will buy online at Bagsq. CUBOT GT90 is nice.
Cases are available for
CUBOT GT90 and unique iPad cases.
--> http://www.bagsq.com/Unique/c-Ipad-Cases-103820/
alexgl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexgl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Jan/2014 at 23:13
hi :)

i got my cubot one
than i try to configure my local internet options 
pop up  a PIN request
what the default PIN code in this phone ???
thank you for your help 
Barnabylad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnabylad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Feb/2014 at 20:27
Hi
I received my Cubot One today and have just downloaded and printed off the user manual that ediros2003 posted.
I am trying to set the rings for incoming calls and texts but can't find 'Sound' in the 'Setting' as show in the manual.
Thanks for any help.
William 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnabylad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/Feb/2014 at 00:44
OK, Solved!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnabylad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/Feb/2014 at 01:00
Hi 
Does anybody know how I can copy my e-mail addresses from my PC into my Cubot one mobile.
Thanks for any help,
William
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic